cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router issues

Morrile2
On our wavelength

I have been experiencing where for not obvious cause I lose internet. After some investigations I noticed that to restore internet I am forced to power off the router and then power it back on and it's becoming a joke, almost a daily occurrence.

I attach the only screen captures I can get in the hope they can provide an answer.Logs1.pngLogs2.pngLogs3.pngUpstream.pngDownstream1.pngDownstream2.pngDownstream3.pngNetwork Status.pngConfiguration.png

12 REPLIES 12

legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Is your problem by wifi?
---------------------------------------------------------------

Morrile2
On our wavelength

Both, LAN and Wi-fi

Morrile2
On our wavelength
About 17:00 to 17:10 the router failed and all internet went. Forced to reboot and restored services. Can someone please explain what's going on? Better still can I have the router swapped out?

Call 0800 561 0061 and check for a known local fault.

Use the post code in this link  https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status 

if no issue is reported, select an internet issue and test the Hub.

Morrile2
On our wavelength

Only TV is affected, that's been ongoing for quite some time.

Morrile2
On our wavelength
error message when testing "System cannot perform a broadband test at this moment."

Hi @Morrile2,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some ongoing issues with your connection. I've checked over things on our systems, and it appears there's a known fault in the area that we're working on which is likely causing this problem for you.

The current estimated fix date/time is approximately 11:00am on March 30th.

Please do let us know if the issue continues beyond this time and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Morrile2
On our wavelength

Many thanks for the update. It's the frustration such outages cause yet will see how things go after that date.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can appreciate the frustration caused Morrile2,

Do let us know if the issue persists after the proposed estimated fix date.

Take care for now,

Kain