Menu
Wilfreddog1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Retuning old router

I received an email today asking when Virgin can collect my broken router.  I wasn't aware that it should be returned and as I've had my new router for well over a month, my old router was put out for recycling as our local council recycle small items. Will this be an issue? I'm not sure how to contact Virgin to tell them this. Please help!

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Retuning old router

if it was a hub3/4 they will want it back. All the routers are rented and should be returned to avoid charges unless told otherwise
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can check for returnable equipment at... https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-return-or-recycle-equipment 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Wilfreddog1,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

Apologies for our delayed response. However, I can see that @japitts has provided you with some further information on returning equipment, including what equipment we'd like to have returned, a form to request a returns kit, and where to recycle any unwanted equipment.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos