Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Respond to your complaints

I have been on twitter all day and I have been told to come here because they cant do anything like everyone else at virgin media. I have gave in reluctantly! Look into my complaint, and the manager that it is assigned to do your job and respond. I was meant to get a call within the hour because they were busy and during the unfortunate times we are in it was only fair for me to wait patiently. Its been a long hour because over a month has passed and I am still waiting. Who ever reads this call your twitter team and also the text messaging team and ask them to update you of what the problem is. My complaint is logged and virgin media just want you to go round in circles, this is the the 5th form of contact I have used to get an answer from virgin. Horrendous support or none at all for that matter and complete incompetence 

Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Respond to your complaints

As you’ve said there are fair worse issues to be dealing with.

Complaints are also suspended and delayed with OFCOM and CISAS. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Respond to your complaints

I put in a complaint a while back and heard nothing until a letter finally came through saying that they'd been trying to contact me (I haven't missed any calls and they have my number - and my address clearly).  In the letter it said that I could request them to contact me again by texting a number with the complaint reference code, which I did.  It's been 2 weeks and I've yet to hear anything else yet I've had repeated e-mails asking me to fill in surveys about how they've done.

0 Kudos