Menu
thebigstc
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Renewing your contract

Why can't I ever get through to upgrade my account ??

0 Kudos
TomRVMTech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Renewing your contract

Have you tried doing it through 'My Virgin Media'? As you can imagine, call centres are super busy at the moment! 

Try following this link: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-changing-your-services

Sorry if you've already tried it! 

If you feel I’ve helped today, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Also, contact me if you would like to find out how to save £50 off your bill! 

I am a current VM field technician, all of my answers are based on personal experiences of using my own equipment and installations for others.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
VmtechJS
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Renewing your contract

Hello,

I am a Virgin media technician (71786), due to these hard times we are now directing customers who have account queries to text 07533051809 with Your account number, area reference code, and contact number with a small message regarding what you want changing. The team behind that number will get in contact with you once they reach Your text and sort it out for You.

Please mark this comment with a like and mark as solved to Your question, would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

J

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos