Menu
DABhand
Super solver
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Problem with Uddingston again - this time resetting Hubs

There has been an on and off problem with Uddingston the last week or so, but tonight it has been off and on a couple of times, so I wanted to check the router to find it has been reset to factory, how the hell that happened I have no idea, now can't log into the thing after using the password on bottom and changing the password.

It hits me with "Router not ready" when trying to log in.

Thanks virgin, I wonder if someone sent out a complete reset to routers via the UBR in Uddingston. Maybe some others can chime in when we can considering the service is woeful right now.

Majide!
0 Kudos
DABhand
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem with Uddingston again - this time resetting Hubs

Now it cycles the same start up, asks for language, then password, then change of password, and when you log in it hits you right back to the start introduction screen.

repeating screen of death.jpg

If I am lucky the welcome text becomes red instead of blue.

Majide!
0 Kudos
DABhand
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Then the red screen sometimes..repeating screen of death 2.jpg

But trying to log in goes to the blue screen instead. Grats VM you screwed up my Hub3.

Have a new job remote work and needs Citrix installed and set up by 5th of next month, no chance of that happening now.

Majide!
0 Kudos
DABhand
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Finally managed to log into the hub, which tells me the settings etc are all held remotely instead of locally, which is very annoying to myself.

But now nothing can connect to 2.4ghz channel, only 5ghz. No matter what settings I have.

So god damn annoying, why is the settings remotely held anyway.

Majide!
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi DABhand, 

Really sorry for the issues you had with this last week, I can appreciate the frustration. 

I'd also like to apologise for the delay in getting back in touch, we have been busier than normal. 

Can I ask if this has been sorted since your post?

If not please reboot the hub and let us know so we can do further diagnostics from here. 

Thanks.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos