Menu
Hurmish
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Power Levels

Hi, I am wondering if my download and upload power levels are ok and in spec? 

Thanks.

AC16D2DB-9AAF-42F6-A846-20EFD4308058.jpeg

13589D7E-B5FE-4DAB-B52A-A5987A258097.jpeg

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Aaron2
Rising star
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Power Levels

Copy & paste the stats in both upstream & downstream so it isn't pending review. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
conman33158
Superfast
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your upload power levels are too low and would need to be adjusted by an engineer visit. Is your service being affected? Check all cables coming in are tight, if everything is ok your side then it would be best to ring VM on or just after 8am or alternatively you can wait here for a Virgin staff member to pick it up, but this will typically be between 5-10 days, sometimes sooner, sometimes later depending on how busy they are.

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
0 Kudos
Hurmish
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The images are available now

0 Kudos
Hurmish
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My services are fine, apart from High ping spikes but I have been told by an engineer that well that is just Virgin’s network being what it is. He said I would never get close to the ping times of my BT Vdsl line but this is because of the way virgins network is and because it’s shared. so I am stuck with the ping spikes weather I like it or not. I have a -10db splitter for my Tv and hub, maybe changing this could increase the upload power levels? 

0 Kudos