Menu
chris_flute
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor upload speeds - much less than what I am paying for.

I am absolutely disgusted by the sub-standard service offered by Virgin Media - I am a Fibre100 customer and feel like a Not-Fibre000 customer.

I have spent upwards of 4 hours on calls (mostly on hold) over the past few weeks, sent multiple emails and Tweeted @VirginMedia several times and my issues have not been resolved.

I am supposed to enjoy 10mbps upload speeds and expect to have a small reduction on average say 1-2 mbps, leaving me with a decent (ish) 8 or 9 mbps - I am by no means getting anywhere near this at multiple times of day almost every day and this really impacts my work as I am a teacher, working remotely via video and I require a good upload speed.

Someone needs tosamknows.com test showing my ludicrously bad upload speedsamknows.com test showing my ludicrously bad upload speed tell me a) how to fix this issue, b) why Virgin Media customer service is so terrible that I am in the queue on a the phone for several hours to have no resolution to my issues and c) what will be done in the event that my Internet upload speed is not fixed.

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

0 Kudos
chris_flute
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor upload speeds - much less than what I am paying for.

Okay - so this post has been up for AGES and I am yet to have any kind of response. This works really well with my lack of help via email/phone support - so thank you Virgin for being undeniably the best customer service providers on the planet... I THINK NOT.

You really need to step up your game here and provide your PAYING CUSTOMERS with the proper support that they deserve.

I am still consistently hovering at 1mbps Upload and 50-60mbps Download when I should be receiving the Fibre100 package (100mbps download and 10mbps upload) - THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED YOU LAZY COMPANY.

0 Kudos