cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor speeds

Gdog2
Tuning in

Hi can anyone help with the process of obtaining a free pod? My speed test using the app,show 11mbps in one area of my home.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Are you on a contract that allows a free Pod?  If not they will charge you £8 a month to rent one. You would find it more economic to buy your own WiFi extender. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should be able to order one Pod via the Connect app.   If this is not working,  just wait here a day or two for a VM Mod to pick this up and discuss with you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gdog2,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the WiFi issues you are having. 

You should be able to order a pod via the connect app.

There is more information  here

If you are having any issues doing so, please let us know and we can help 🙂

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks for the reply,even after the result attached there is no link or suggestion to order a pod. Can you assist with this please as this is my home office.

IMG_6491.png

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Are you on a contract that allows a free Pod?  If not they will charge you £8 a month to rent one. You would find it more economic to buy your own WiFi extender. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hey Gdog2,

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you and get a pod ordered for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L