Menu
Kevinranger
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Poor signal

Well don't know if you people no but we're all being chucked on Vodafone because they are leaving the EE partnership and i got my 5 g SIM after being with them for 3 years guess what Iam on voda which is absolutely rubbish in my area

0 Kudos
Kevinranger
Joining in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor signal

Get your facts right all new 5 g contracts are with Vodafone and by 2022 we will all be on vodafone as for using O2 Iam not sure about when that started all as I know is in 2018 when I joined virgin mobile it was using EE SIGNAL  if they have been using O2 I don't no but I spent 1 HR on the fone to virgin mobile yesterday and they told me when I upgraded my contract in April 6th 2021 I was put into voda fone 5g just Google it the info is there and virgin told me direct I was on voda fone and every body will be by 2022 voda does not work in my area I have been on edge 2 g and tops h+ 3 g so don't no what info u are using mind comes straight from virgin mobile

0 Kudos
dannylau
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

https://www.pocket-lint.com/phones/news/virgin-media/157140-virgin-media-o2-what-merger-means-to-you

https://www.o2.co.uk/virgin-media-o2

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Kevinranger
Joining in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile uses Vodafone's 5G infrastructure, meaning it's available in parts of the same 100 UK towns and cities at the time of writing. Virgin Mobile launched its 5G service on January 25th, 2021, and it was available in 100 places on day one.
0 Kudos
Kevinranger
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Keep up with it tech

0 Kudos
Kevinranger
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Mobile uses Vodafone's 5G infrastructure, meaning it's available in parts of the same 100 UK towns and cities at the time of writing. Virgin Mobile launched its 5G service on January 25th, 2021, and it was available in 100 places on day one.
0 Kudos
Kevinranger
Joining in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

November 2019, it was announced Virgin Mobile services would move from EE's network to Vodafone's in 2021.

While this process is likely to be completed by 2022, the plan always was to launch 5G services on Vodafone's network before the 4G switch from EE took place.

This 5G switch-on was confirmed in January 2021 using Vodafone's infrastructure, meaning 100 areas now have access to Virgin Mobile 5G delivered through Vodafone's network.

Read more about Vodafone's network here or read our guide on 5G and its rollout locations.

On 5G, then, Virgin Mobile have partial coverage in 100 towns and cities, but what about 4G?

0 Kudos
Kevinranger
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Screenshot_2021-06-12-17-57-19-46.jpg

0 Kudos
vmrunreliable
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator