Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor internet connection WiFi and Ethernet

Hi,

I have been having trouble with the connection and speeds on our broadband package recently. We have the M200 package. I have run multiple speed tests at different times of the day and have had a fairly consistent results of way below 50mb/s when i am actually able to load up speedtest.net and other speed testers. Usually this is nearly impossible with only basic pages loading etc

I have tried both on wired and wireless connections with attempts of restarting the box, calling the customer service and having an automated status checker run a couple of times, i have checked cable connections and all with no luck 😞

We have a Superhub 2 ac

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel? because the light right now that light is my 4G connection. We have been customers for over 15 years back when NTL and still haven't had much help from the customer service team (understandable due to covid) live chat seems broken so I hope one of you guys can help, thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor internet connection WiFi and Ethernet

Hi

I have sent you a private message to get more information about your fault.

Thanks

Josh

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more