cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pod

John2021
On our wavelength

Hi , about 10 days ago I rang Virgin asking for a pod to be sent for free because I am on volt , I had done two tests and one room was well below the guaranteed level , I told the operator who said he would need to run a test , this he did and said all was ok and that my Reuter was running ok , I told him it was , but the signal was week in one of my bedrooms , he said he had tested and all was ok , but he did say he would ring back in a weeks time for some reason , never did . 
So I never got my pod and nothing has changed , what that all about .

4 REPLIES 4

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI John2021,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear about the pod not being ordered. 

We can certainly look to help with getting that ordered for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm your details. 

^Martin

John2021
On our wavelength

Hi Martin  , think I have sorted it last night , had to wait a couple of hours , but hopefully will get pod in the next couple of days , was not offered colour of pod , but not fussed on that , will post if all goes well or not .

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi John2021 👋

Thanks for your responses to myself and my colleagues in a private message. I'm glad to hear that you've since spoken with our team, and been able to get further support on ordering a Pod.

If you do need anything else, please do not hesitate to make a new post, and one of our team/community will be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Thanks for the update John2021, keep us up to date with this and how it goes 🙂

Rob