Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please can you add your Postcode to your subject lines

###This should be a sticky####

Even the first 4 Letters/numbers of your postcode in the subject line to help other people see if there are local problems.

I waited for weeks to get through to an engineer to be told its a local usage problem and being fixed so there must be other people in the same boat as me at this time.

Most Subjects of posts here just say Slow speeds etc etc ...

So my suggestion is for everyone to include the first 4 digits of their postcode in the subject

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Please can you add your Postcode to your subject lines

Text this number next time. They will tell you if there is a local problem or not. 07533 051809

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

yes I did text them but it was only when an engineer rang me that they told me about the ticket number

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I texted them again about ticket F007904093 can you tell me the expected resolution date?

0 Kudos