cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying more for slower broadband speeds

Lawikekurd2010
On our wavelength

I currently am paying £67.25 for M350 Fibre Broadband. It used to be £60 and I don't know why virginmedia hiked the price. I've found out that I can get 1gbps from virginmedia for £62, but when I try to upgrade by signing in to virginmedia it says I have to pay an extra £13.30 on top of the £67.25 as a monthly fee to get the 1gbps broadband.

Also, my router has been acting up for days where I'm losing connection randomly during the day.

Would be happy if somebody can reach out and help address these to concerns of mine.

11 REPLIES 11

Thank you for that information. Do you have the Virgin Media Connect App? This has as blackspot feature that can help with WiFi related issues. 

Can you confirm how many devices you have connect to the hub? 

Does you use any VPN's or 3rd party equipment, such as other hubs or boosters on your hub?

^Martin

Hi Lawikekurd2010, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that the contract discount has ended and would ask that you call us on 0345 454 1111 options 1, 4 and 5 so that this can be looked into further and that we can ensure that you are on the best possible deal. Can you confirm what has been advised by Jbrennand and create a BQM here

Kind regards, Chris.