cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packet Loss After work in my area!

Nicky1966
Joining in

After emails about work on the virgin media in my area I’ve been experiencing 20% packet loss ever since. The wifi was completely fine before hand for the past 3 months or so which is uncommon for virgin however on Tuesday this week the packet loss has gone throught the roof, ping and speeds are relatively the same however packet loss makes calls and video games near impossible I’d love it if someone could help me or point me in the direction of someone who can. I’ve tried near everything to fix it including resetting router unplugging for and hour and plugging back in yet I’m 99% sure this is an issue only virgin media can fix so if you see this and can help please do so as right now I’m on my last nerve.

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Nicky1966 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue 😔 We've taken a look on our side, but cannot see anything obvious that could be causing this. 

How have things been since you posted? Advice on how to fix internet problems can be found here

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,
Daniel