Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Package downgraded to a slower speed

Hi, 

I have been on package M200 for a few years now, and on this months bill I was notified that I had been changed to M100. The text said that it was my request but I certainly didnt request this. 

I managed to get into chat to ask for an explanation and they told me this...

"The As the broadband billing code is incompatible with the current HUB , you have been moved to the Front Book Bundle that matches the speed of the HUB to the correct Billing code . As there is no service Impact and there is no new contract , the team has updated that there would be no significant change to your services"

Is there anyone on here that can translate that for me, because it reads like "Although you have been paying for M200 for years, you havent had it and now we are reducing your package accordingly"

Any help appreciated

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Package downgraded to a slower speed

My guess is you have a hub 2/ac and maybe VM are downgrading everyones speed on them hubs to 100M ? bit of a bad move by VM.

maybe if you ask for a hub 3/4 you get your 200M back?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks,  having read some other posts I suspect you might be right.

So if the V2 Hub (which is what I have) doesn't support M200 now, does that mean it has never supported the M200 I've been paying for for years do you think?  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi pete1320,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome , I am sorry to hear your speed was dropped without your knowledge.

I haven't been able to look into this for you as I am unable to locate your account with the information we have for you, 

I will be more than happy to help, so I can access your account I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos