cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing degradation of service

DJC_UK
Tuning in

Hello

ive noticed some speed and packet loss issues ongoing recently, everytime I did the checker it shows as below, any ideas when it’ll be sorted or even what’s wrong ? It’s affecting all sorts of things in the home including work vpn, teams, slow loading pages in general to name just a few 

GU21 area 

Looks like there are issues in your postcode affecting your services

There’s a broadband issue in your area and our technicians are on the case to fix things. Check back here at any time for updates.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey DJC_UK,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection at the moment, I have looked into this on our system and can see that there is in-fact an SNR issue in your area that has a current estimated fix time of 2pm on the 14/08.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Client62
Legend

Monitor the situation with the fault via 0800 561 0061.

DJC_UK
Tuning in

“It’s a complex issue taking longer”

so no real info over what the website says 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey DJC_UK,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your connection at the moment, I have looked into this on our system and can see that there is in-fact an SNR issue in your area that has a current estimated fix time of 2pm on the 14/08.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Just got a message that it’s been fixed!

ran an ookla Speedtest and no packet loss, good news!

the ping graph showed constant packet loss all day/night yesterday 

IMG_6052.png

IMG_6051.png

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this. 

I have taken a look and there is still a issue sorry

There is a Performance Issue which has been Identified affecting  Multiple Customers. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

DJC_UK
Tuning in

Early days but Never underestimate the power of “turn it off and on again” 🤣

IMG_6147.jpeg

Hi DJC_UK,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, I was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and can see there are still some issues in the area.

Regards

Paul.

Well, tbh it looks ok now according to the graph and my tests I have performed 

Hi DJC_UK,

Thank you for confirming your connection has improved, lease keep an eye on things and let us know if it deteriorates, in the meantime if you do need any further support please let us know.

Regards

Paul.