ON A POSITIVE NOTE

👌!!! I AM BREAKING THE HEAVENS RIGHT NOW !!!👌

Screenshot_20200606-222338_Chrome.jpg

Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: ON A POSITIVE NOTE

You must getting everyone else internet feed!!!!, most of ours keeps dropping out. Very happy someone is receiving something.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

most people get the speeds they expect. Only a small number of people have problems and they are often fault related. Damage cables, failing hardware noise from DIY mods or power levels.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Me and a lot of other people have internet pinging in and out all the time. Engineers have been changed hardware, replaced cables and connections. still have the same problems. You must just be one of the lucky ones. If it starts happening to you you will soon change your tune!.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Maybe if you tried replying to the mods request in your thread you may get more help...

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Internet-lag-and-ping-out/m-p/4242090

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

You are all criminals. I counted how many criminals there are in a prison and almost everyone is a criminal.

That si what you are going by looking on a SUPPORT forum for your data.

And if i have the same problem I'll do what i did when BT gave me problems. Move to an ISP that works for me

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Well after waiting a week for a reply from VM, on here and the online forms and the complaints forms you get sick of them. I'm on the phone for hours, each day with the same issues. If the Engineers don't know what is the fault and the people on the phone can't help what else can you do.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

you go through the complaints process., Get a deadlock letter and leave

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

They replied within 2 days of your original post on your thread here - you then continued to just spam other threads rather than responding to your own thread.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Well when you are 82 years old and have heart and kidney failure your not at your best. Being on lockdown is bad enough but when you can't get any comms with family because your internet is on and off then I think you can understand a little of my anger.
0 Kudos