Menu
Carterjfc
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Not very much going well

Well we are less than a week in to this contract so may well be ducking out of it before next week. We have constant pixellation on the televeision despite them coming back and repairing a faulty box and the WIFi doesn't reach anywhere other than by the hub. I waited a full hour on the phone but they then cut it off and so I can't speak with a person and just keep going round and round in circles with the less than helpful Help online. I have now lodged an official complaint because I don't know where to turn with this. Also you can't get a picture with BBC I-player and when we looked online it's a common problem. WHY???? very disappointed. This was going to be such a treat even if it is very expensive.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not very much going well

How are you connecting your device[s], Wi-Fi or ethernet cable ?

Please forget Wi-Fi until the status of the broadband supply is determined.

What is your connection like using a direct connection with a Cat 5E or better ethernet cable between the Hub and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Carterjfc
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not very much going well

I haven't a clue what you are talking about!!  The engineer came and set it up so he should have set it up so it would work.  I am not an engineer.  I am an elderly person trying to get a better service. 

0 Kudos