Menu
Blackwizzard
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Not getting full internet speed

I'm paying for 200mbs at the moment but can only achieve roughly 30mbs to 60mbs, 55mins on phone to virgin last week, IV done 3very speed test known to man, Ethernet and WiFi, the last call virgin decided it 2as my Ethernet cable, new on arrived fitted, speed text on the site virgin told me to use, speed not improved at all, I do consider my self tech savvy, but honestly trying to this problem sorted has turned into a nightmare, this problem has been with me since Dec, can anyone give me some advise,  I just feel I'm being robbed blind, paying for a service that I know I'm NOT receiving. At the end of the day us consumers are only asking for a fair service for a fair price, instead I'm receiving a secont rate service for a expensive price, come on virgin please get your act and your house into order, times are hard enough for all of us at the moment, with out having that niggle in the back of your head all day, knowing your not receiving the service you are paying for.

0 Kudos
Stan71
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not getting full internet speed

Spoiler
Got the same issue

I am also paying for 200mbs but only getting 30mbs sometimes 60mbs on a good day. I had no issues and was getting 200-230mbs before I changed my contract 1 week ago. Something fishy going on

0 Kudos