Menu
Aitch86
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No upload speed

I just got my new hub 3 set up yesterday and now there is no upload speed!

Download is very good just over 100mbps Download doesn’t register at all???

0 Kudos
EmilySof
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No upload speed

Same thing here. I have normal download speeds but my upload speeds are less than 0.4mbps. 

I'm so annoyed because it has been like this since I got VM last month. 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Aitch86

Welcome to our Community! Thank you for your first post to our Forums - sorry that you seem to be having some upload issues. 

I have located your account from your Forum information and can see that someone has since been in touch and a technician was booked yo come and take a look at things for you. I do hope that everything is looking better since the visit? 

I've taken a quick look this end and all seems to be Ok from what we can see - it's been around 4 days since your last reboot. We have no known area issues, no errors showing and all signal levels are back to where we would expect them to be for your package. 

If you're still having issues, do a reboot and pop back here. We can refresh and see if we can spot any issues for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @EmilySof

Thanks for your post - I can see that we have responded to your original post; if you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reply to us there for us so we can keep track of the conversation. 

We do advise not to post the same issue in multiple threads. You can read more about our Dos and Don'ts of using our Community here

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
EmilySof
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Well, they answered 2 hours ago and my post was published a week ago. So, meanwhile, I was trying to find an answer in other posts.. maybe if VM didn't have so many issues at the same time we wouldn't have to publish into other person's posts to try to get their attention. But yeah I'll try not to do that anymore. 

Cheers,

0 Kudos
Aitch86
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes the upload issue has been fixed, it was the outside brown box that was the issue.

0 Kudos