Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

New router request

A fault was detected and I was sent to the website for troubleshooting. My router looks nothing like the one online. I’ve had the same one since 2014. Please can a newer version be sent as it has always been temperamental but there is nowhere to request this.

thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: New router request

Hi im Ashley a field service Tech in Leeds,

Can you tell me the issues your currently having with your Hub? 

Is it working? 

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello

If you don't have a hub 3 you can try and request an update to ine at https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/hub-swap.html?buspart=uk_app_connect2_hubswap

If this doesn't work you may have to want for a VM forum member to pick up the post.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sammylou, 

With regards to the hubs, generally, there is very little that can be wrong with the hardware, hence the likelihood that it is the Superhub 3 is rather slim. 

In my experience as a technician, more often then not, there will be something relating to signal which may be resulting in the issues you've experienced. 

If the diagnostic tool online has highlighted the fact that there is an issue with the account or set up, it would generally be this rather then the hub. 

If you need some further assistance with regards to resolving any issues, can I suggest you contact our diagnostics team via the text message service.

Their contact number is 07533051809.

The team will then be back in touch!

I hope this helps

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you - that’s brilliant 🤗 I’ve spent over an hour trying to get to that page. Should have just contacted the forum to start with 🤣

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A new router should be with me next week. I’ll try that but if it doesn’t fix things I’ll contact the diagnostics team.

thank you very much 😊😊

0 Kudos