Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New 350mb installed-rubbish

Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 8.55.33 PM.pngjust had 350mb broadband only installed. Had virgin at previous addresses over the last 20 years, including all the way back to NTL....

Connection is all over the place with speeds ranging from 110-380. All previous ones ive had have been pretty much solid from 50-200mb installs, being 95-110% of advertised speeds. I will never accept the bull of busy times you get less (upto 50% less), this has never been my experience. Yes done all the usual resets, change settings blah blah. As said earlier, ive had experience of virgin and their useless routers, so dont need to try anything i havent done already in the last however many years LOL.  Iusually run the virgin routers in  modem mode (all they are good for). But question for this lala superhub 3 is this, one channel is on a minus 0.2 to zero power level. What will this mean for performanceScreenshot 2020-11-16 at 7.50.58 PM.png

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New 350mb installed-rubbish

@papa_lazarou wrote:

just had 350mb broadband only installed. Had virgin at previous addresses over the last 20 years, including all the way back to NTL....

Connection is all over the place with speeds ranging from 110-380. All previous ones ive had have been pretty much solid from 50-200mb installs, being 95-110% of advertised speeds. I will never accept the bull of busy times you get less (upto 50% less), this has never been my experience. Yes done all the usual resets, change settings blah blah. As said earlier, ive had experience of virgin and their useless routers, so dont need to try anything i havent done already in the last however many years LOL.  Iusually run the virgin routers in  modem mode (all they are good for). But question for this lala superhub 3 is this, one channel is on a minus 0.2 to zero power level. What will this mean to performanceScreenshot 2020-11-16 at 7.50.58 PM.png

I can only see the first 9 channels.

You need to post as text really, and include the upstream, downstream, AND network log.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New 350mb installed-rubbish

Hi papa_lazarou

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the broadband issues and for the delayed reply.

From checking the system today, there is maintenance in your area and the estimated end time of this is 3pm today. Reference number C01164153 is for your records. 

Please monitor the connection for us after this time and report back if you get any issues

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos