Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My speed is so slow

Hi 

there I can’t get through on the phone to l customer services, and the chat isn’t really much help

my broadband speed hasn’t been above 2Mbps for a couple of weeks and I’ve been trying to get a human to speak to but with no joy

anyone able to help?

Thanks

chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: My speed is so slow

What are wired speeds like?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’ve no actually tested the speed coming through the cable, out of the 4 things connected to my hub it’s only my TiVo box that’s connected with a wire,

im going to try that wire speed test tonight 

but even my tv is rubbish with constant buffering on certain services 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Cdickie 

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. Apologies for the delay in response and the issues you've had trying to get through on the phone. We are very busy at the moment and doing all we can to get to each customer ASAP, thanks for your patience. 

I've been able to locate your account and I can see that there has been some issues logged with your hub and the wireless connection. How has the connection been since? Are you still having the same troubles? 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos