Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Move main cable entry point and rerun cable to a TIVO box

Does anyone here know how you are supposed to request an engineer visit to move cables, I don't want to change my TV Package or get additional services. I know it will cost but there just doesn't seem to be a way to do it either by phone or the website?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Move main cable entry point and rerun cable to a TIVO box

You can either call in (08:00 is the best time) or wait on here for a few days (6 to 7 days average) until one of the VM Forum Staff comes along.

If you wait on here Do Not bump the thread it will put it further down the VM 'to do list'.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Mike, when you say call in, what option do you recommend as when I tried (many times) none of the options was to modify my services or request an engineer?

0 Kudos
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Try Retentions on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open 08:00 until 21:00 BUT calling early between 08.00-10.00  midweek is best, when you will usually get a UK call centre with staff more informed and helpful. They seem to have the power of God over other departments.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - Mike Robbo
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Demux-Dave

Thank you for posting and apologies for the delay. 

Have you been able to arrange the appointment since your last post to us?

If not, please let me know and I will be happy to assist further 🙂 

Nat
0 Kudos