Menu
norahepie
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

M500 package but only getting 2.8Mbps

Hi all,

I'm really starting to get desperately frustrated with my internet. Its been fairly awful all year round however, I upgraded from the M100 package to the M500 package in December.

Over the last week and particularly today, I can't connect to my work calls without getting kicked out. Spoke to a Virgin Media agent yesterday who said they couldn't really help other than attempting to reboot from their end but didn't seem to work.

Today has been utterly awful and really don't know what more I can do now. If I could even get half of what i'm paying for, i'd be thrilled because 2.8Mbps is leaving me unable to work.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: M500 package but only getting 2.8Mbps

@norahepie wrote:

Hi all,

I'm really starting to get desperately frustrated with my internet. Its been fairly awful all year round however, I upgraded from the M100 package to the M500 package in December.

Over the last week and particularly today, I can't connect to my work calls without getting kicked out. Spoke to a Virgin Media agent yesterday who said they couldn't really help other than attempting to reboot from their end but didn't seem to work.

Today has been utterly awful and really don't know what more I can do now. If I could even get half of what i'm paying for, i'd be thrilled because 2.8Mbps is leaving me unable to work.

Thanks to anyone that can help.

Could you access your router using http://192.168.0.1/ or http://192.168.100.1 for modem mode. Log in, select the 'Advanced settings / Tools / Network status' option and paste your 'Downstream', 'Upstream', and 'Network Log' tabs? Please copy/paste this data as text, split between multiple posts (Sometimes you have to click 'Post' twice due to an error message).

Create a BQM and post the live link.

0 Kudos