Menu
Poolychick
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

M350 unlimited?

So I’m paying for a package including m350 broadband as we use streaming services and play online games, chose this package as it was a dirtiest as unlimited. Never had any problems, then last week I was only hitting speeds of 2mb tops. I called and was told I was capped due to high usage, I asked why considering we’re in the middle of a pandemic and my daughter and I are furloughed so obviously using more. The agent apologised and removed the cap and all was well. 

Then this morning boom, capped again, spoke to two different agents who couldn’t see any issue one even arranging a new hub to be sent out. I know this isn’t the issue the issue is my account being capped. 

how is this allowed when i was never informed of it and still being billed for the full service?? I’m going round in circles here and paying full price for a service that won’t even allow us to watch Netflix without pixelation and buffering? 

can anyone help! 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: M350 unlimited?

vm do not cap speeds. You are being lied to by the call center to get you off the phone
0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: M350 unlimited?

Virgin don’t cap or traffic manage speeds 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos