Menu
Kirstym0503
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

M350 slow internet high lagging unplayable games.

I am paying for m350 fibre broadband, it is almost pointless cannot do anything in the last month can’t play any consoles, can’t get through to no customer service or online chat. Last night my connection download speed on the PS4 was 3.6mbs and the upload speed was 201 kps. Is there anything I can do?, other than change company it’s shocking. It is wireless connection but that isn’t the point. Should be getting speeds up to 350mbs I barely get above 10. Can anyone help?. I have tried all the usual restarting hub.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: M350 slow internet high lagging unplayable games.

Kirstym0503

Sorry to hear this 

Can you confirm the follwing please

How are you connected to the Console

Are other devices having slow speeds 

What speed do you get hard wired 

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Kirstym0503
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Connection is wireless can’t be wired as it’s downstairs. Yes all other devices are slow. this is a regular occurrence. I have done all the tests as I’ve spoken to people on web chat but then get cut off all the time. Getting rather frustrated with it now. I’ve reset the router checked the connections. My speeds are shocking and gonna go else where if it continues.

E8AD60B8-4648-4746-95B2-D75E41D44847.png

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Could you access your router using http://192.168.0.1/ . Don't log in, select the 'Check Router Status' option and paste your 'Downstream', 'Upstream', and 'Network Log' tabs?

We can check the stats to see if there is an issue with the line.

0 Kudos