Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

M200 slow download speed

I have been receiving 6mbps download speed and 20mbps upload speed since having Virgin installed!  Something must be wrong with the installation.  Have completed all checks and still no joy.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: M200 slow download speed

What speed do you get at >> speedtest.net << with a direct connection using a Cat 5E/6 cable between the Hub in Router Mode and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook and no other devices connected ?

Can you Login to the Hub Settings and navigate to the Connected Devices page - what does it report the 'connection speed’ as for the cable connected device you used for the speed test ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Speedtest.net is showing 5.56mbps

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@jaybee1980 wrote:

Speedtest.net is showing 5.56mbps

And the connected devices speed ?

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson
Semi-Retired Aircraft Engineer & Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.

My Broadband Ping - 26_Aug_2020
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey @jaybee1980 and welcome to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and can see that you have spoken to the team today. 

Have the team been able to get your issues resolved as I can see that you have cancelled your engineer appointment.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos