Menu
Fatal14
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

M200 - Nowhere near

Contracted to M200 but currently failing to achieve 100Mb. All reset procedures carried out with no improvement. Service status checked, no issues. Contacted 150 who state that there is a fault in my area and an engineer is working on it. Message recieved later that day saying fault is fixed. Speed rechecked, no change. Repeated this palaver for 3 days with no improvement. Asked for an engineer to come to my property and they said they didn't have the authority to book visits. I asked how do I book an engineer, they didn't know. What exactly is customer services role? Before I up sticks and change provider, is there anyone out there who can help?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: M200 - Nowhere near

Try a reboot to see if the Hub can renegotiate a better connection using this method ...

Switch the Hub off using the small switch on the rear of the Hub next to the power cord and pull the PSU plug from the wall socket.

Give it a good 5 minutes put the plug back in and switch the Hub back on.

Allow the Hub a few minutes to fully restart then try your connection again.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos