Menu
Jtse
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

M200 Broadband is only hitting half the quoted speed!

Hello,

I ve since upgraded to the M200 broadband and I am now experiencing speeds of around 90mb. Upload is giving out 20mb which is right. Its just the download thats slower than expected. Any ideas of what it can be?

I'm currently connected via a Cat6 cable.

Cheers,

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: M200 Broadband is only hitting half the quoted speed!

Check that your Network Interface Card (NIC) is set up for 100/1000Mbs speeds and the drivers are up to date.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Jtse
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply Mike,

Im on a office machine with a gigabit Network card. I've eventually rung the customer service and they confirmed it was a network issue on their side. Got to give it around 3 days (Friday) to sort itself out.. 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

yah sure its going to magically fix itself. If you didn't get a fault number they fobbed you off to get you off the phone
0 Kudos