Menu
Edvinas26
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

M100 Fibre Broadband

hello ,today is already third day how i have slow internet ,as in contract writed normally available speed should be between 110-112mbps and a minimum speed 54mbps,and i got mostly like from 36mbps jumping to 18mbps ,specially at weekends .Today little bit better ,from 36 mbps to 72 mbps an sometimes more.checked all broadband cables,tryed to restart ,later  turn off broadband and wait couple mins ,then turn on again ,nothing didint helps .the internet  was very slow ,specially on weeekend ,any advices or help please

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: M100 Fibre Broadband

Over a wired or wireless connection?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Edvinas26
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Wireless

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

You need to speedtest when wired. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Edvinas26
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

And how i suppose to do that? Or here need to ask assistance form virgin media? And how it helps that speedtest,becouse i already know that internet is just to slow,just come evening and again got 30 mbps or lower

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Because wireless speeds are not guaranteed or covered under any such speed guarantee. 

0 Kudos