cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M 500 Brodband issues

Snakex
Joining in

I have upgraded from 350 to 500 3 weeks ago since then my speed is all over the place. From 1mb to 400mb never reach 500. I had no problems with 350 before as 99% of time it was spot on. Virgin can't see any issues. Had my mate to have a look at it and he told me that there is something not right not sure what as I have no idea about it. I have engineer visit soon but want to make sure that there is some kind of an issue and what is it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pablopist
On our wavelength

I think youre not on your own ive listed a very similar post myself 

if you have an engineer booked have some snap shots of speed tests done via wifi and items hardwired also and persistence with virgin customer services can pay off once you speak to a real person other people are having issues 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

pablopist
On our wavelength

I think youre not on your own ive listed a very similar post myself 

if you have an engineer booked have some snap shots of speed tests done via wifi and items hardwired also and persistence with virgin customer services can pay off once you speak to a real person other people are having issues 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Snakex, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your broadband service since your upgrade. 

As you have a technician visit scheduled, they will be able to run some checks on the equipment to help determine the cause of the issue. 

Please do update this thread when the visit has taken place and let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thank you, 

Nat