0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Low wifi speed

Hi pdr73,

Thank you for heading over to our forums at my request. Welcome, I hope you'll find our community a supportive place to be. I understand that you've been experiencing some trouble with your broadband connection, particularly via wifi, and I appreciate the opportunity to work towards a resolution with you.

As advised, I am now able to take a look into the backend of your services and have been able to carry out some diagnostic checks. I can see that the service entering your property is out of spec and likely causing the issues you've previously described. Your downstream power levels are too low and upstream power levels are too high. This would usually suggest some kind of physical issue, either with the cabinet, cabling or the equipment itself. We would need to arrange an engineer visit to get this resolved for you.

In order to schedule this appointment, I'll need to confirm a few account details with you. We'd never request sensitive information via an open platform so I'll send you a private message to complete this. Please head to the purple envelope in the top right corner to respond.

Thanks,
Rachael

0 Kudos