Menu
bytor
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Looks Like The Same Problem That Occurred The Other Week Is Happening Again!

A few weeks back I posted that my Hub 3 kept on resetting at around 6ish and 12ish.

Had an appointment with an engineer coming round but then saw in a couple of newspapers that Virgin were experiencing problems in a few areas of the country so I cancelled it to see if I was having the same problem.

Turns out it was. Virgin fixed whatever problem it was and my connection was fine again...

Until this evening. Now I'm having the exact same problem again.

I'd be grateful if someone can let the engineers know that whatever they duct-taped together to fix the problem has come loose and needs sorting out again lol 😂😂😂

Many thanks in advance! 😁

0 Kudos
YungZeus
Just joined
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Looks Like The Same Problem That Occurred The Other Week Is Happening Again!

Yeah ive been experiencing the same problems yesterday but mostly today, but when i call up they say everything is fine so the usual (bs)
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Looks Like The Same Problem That Occurred The Other Week Is Happening Again!

There wasn’t  a national outage last night no 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
bytor
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I had this problem before there was a national outage. Maybe a week before. Then there was this national outage and the problem was fixed.

Can you have a word with someone and let them know that whatever they fixed when that national outage happened is appearing to go pear shaped again?

0 Kudos