Menu
shirleysundin88
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Just upgraded to M350 today, No changes at all...

Hey

Just upgraded our Virgin TV boxes & got a nice upgrade to our internet, I was told via the Phone agent that Today, We'd get the delivery of the boxes and also the new internet updated aswell. However I've installed all the boxes but went to check the internet speeds online via Speedtest.net, however, still no change.

I've restarted our router first, Tested, then did a Full Reset, Tested, No change. The only change I've seen is my upload speed slightly increasing from previously 8-11 to now 30-35 which is what i'd expect, but Download speeds still remain at around 90 when they should be upwards of 350...

Any idea what to do? I'm assuming I've just got to wait, but I read some posts saying it took some people months.

0 Kudos
Buffer6
Hero
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just upgraded to M350 today, No changes at all...

What did you upgrade from?  are you testing wired and using an ethernet Gigabit connection?

0 Kudos
jhuk
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Post the Config details from the Router Status page, you do not need Log In.

It can take up to 24-48hours but normally instant if the CS Rep rebooted your HUB after the call.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Considering your upload speeds have changed I'm going to assume the package has updated however you are using wireless for testing, which is very unlikely to see the full 350Mbps.

0 Kudos
jhuk
Problem sorter
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I missed the bit about his UL speed increase lol.  

0 Kudos