Menu
artoo
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is there anyone steering this ship?

I mean come on, the phone just disconnects immediately on all contact numbers, I can't get through to customer service today or Friday which is all I have tried and thats before the next hurdle of a huge phone queue, in which you run the gauntlet of getting cut off after a while anyway and then you face the final challenge of your requests not being carried out properly or being passed on to someone else and actually they just decide to cut you off.

Its not like Covid arrived yesterday - what is the fundamental problem with this company?

Phoned up to upgrade to 1gb - now looking to cancel my £100+ package

0 Kudos
artoo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot contact Virgin

Same contacting Virgin problems for me today and last Friday -ie my phone disconnects immediately on all Virgin contact numbers

0 Kudos
carl_pearce
Superstar
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Is there anyone steering this ship?

• Visit the VM site (Below is an example):

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/broadband/broadband-only 

• Wait for the 'Live Chat' to pop up (Black box on the right hand side):

• Click options until asked to wait for one of the team to reply.
  • Leave the chat window open, leaving your PC/Laptop on overnight if required (I had to leave it open for 22 hours before I got a reply, but it worked).
  • If the chat window doesn't appear just keeping clicking around the site, it will eventually.

BE POLITE!

It's not the team's fault you are getting the 'runaround'.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there anyone steering this ship?

Hi artoo,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum.

I am very sorry to hear you've had such difficulty getting through to us, we are a lot busier than usual and I appreciate it's frustrating.

Are you having issues with your broadband speeds? Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with from here and we'll be happy to assist.

Kind regards,

Beth