Menu
Bounce1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Is it always going to be like this?

For the last 2 weeks iv had more or less zero internet I'm paying a bill each month for this service.

Is it always going to be like this? Iv gone out of my way to buy internet for my home so I can play the xbox and have a good time I wish I never bothered. Virgin you are discusting you are ripping us all off I'm not getting what I pay for! I shouldn't have to sit watching telly using data on my phone because my internet dosnt work so I'm paying virgin money for nothing. 

Can somebody from virgin get in touch with me cus I'm ringing sky this afternoon Iv had enough. 

I'm not putting up with it il go back to my o2 sim and forget virgin been nothing but a nightmare 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is it always going to be like this?

This is not a Hotline into VM - if that is all you want - there are other better options for contacting them than here - that can be 5-10 days - if at all.

If you do want help from the community on here you will need to post up specific details of what packages/equipment you have and what the issues are and people might help sort them.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos