Menu
Willtolive-Lost
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet speeds

HOW CAN I SPEAK TO A HUMAN TO HELP WITH NUMEROUS ISSUES????

I have been on hold for 1hr 52mins only to be cut off! I have been via chatbot, facebook which got me a contact! I did as requested and contacted the number...No one got back to me. 

i upgraded to 500mb and I have checked on two of Virgin recommended speed test and the speeds showed 45 - 46/47mb!

The fact that, and my two children are also attempting to use the internet should not be an issue with the contracted/guaranteed level I am paying for! I would say that this could be disputed by many!

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet speeds

Are you Speedtesting over a wired or wireless connection?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Willtolive-Lost
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Wireless connection as that is how we use it with our devices

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You need to speedtest with a wired connected.

Wireless speeds and connectivity are not guaranteed and form no part of the speed guarantee either. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos