Hello, I'm having some issues with my internet, and then also viewing.
My internet access was almost always perfect for about 3 years, then started dropping. Checks that I have run don't show an issue, when there is an issue they aren't able to run.
I have tried the usual (unplug, cool down, reboot, etc.) and it still happens. Also on a number of TV channels I get freezing and/or interference at certain times.
I'm using a new box (replaced in last 2 months), old router. All connections fitted, engineer was out to replace my box recently and found nothing.
Could it be the age of the router? Could it be the connection outside my house in the terminal?
Thanks for any help, added some of the experiences below.
- Router provides Wifi network access, but then not internet access.
- This happens at times throughout the day and night.
- Router often appears fine (no flashing icons, nothing amber etc.).
- TV channels (Comedy Central, BT Sport) intermittent freezing, interference on screen, unable to watch. Impacts other channels at times, up to all channels being off.
- Ethernet connections also impacted.