Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Internet connection

Does now tv always run slow through virgin media?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet connection

Not sure?

Some more info would be good.

Over a wired or wireless connection?

And define “running slow”. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Steveo1878 wrote:

Does now tv always run slow through virgin media?

Not for me - its excellent - missus uses it for Sky Atlantic - G.O.T.

What devices are you using to get NowTV and how are they connected to your broadband - wifi or ethernet cable.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When playing programs through the now tv box it pauses and a blue circle comes on and rotated for a couple of minutes at a time. I have tried turning on and off again and reapplying all leads but to no avail. When you go to Virgin settings it always says no faults and good connection.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@Steveo1878 wrote:

When playing programs through the now tv box it pauses and a blue circle comes on and rotated for a couple of minutes at a time. I have tried turning on and off again and reapplying all leads but to no avail. When you go to Virgin settings it always says no faults and good connection.

Wired or wireless?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As per Gary......

If on wifi - try it on ethernet cable - even if only for a short test period. i f thats ok the it will be due to a poor wifi signal/connection at the location of the NowTV box.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos