Menu
Revvival
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Internet Speed Drop

Hi All

A few months ago i got an email stating we were being upgrade FOC from 500 to 600mb.

Since this has happened i now get a maximum of 80mb next to the router via WiFi, i use to get 500mb when sat in the living room.

Why would my speeds have dropped so dramatically?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet Speed Drop

Every possibility it is interference from somewhere.

Reboot your phone and try again.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Revvival
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ive tried resetting the router a few times and its never really improved the issue, including the pinhole reset at the back.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Install a Wi-Fi Analyser on to one of your devices and use it to check for interfering / overlapping Wi-Fi signals.

I use >> This One << and it clearly shows the Wi-Fi in your environment.

wifi-analyser-2

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
Revvival
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

will give it a try and report back, thankyou!

0 Kudos