Menu
Ledwards51658
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent speed or no internet

Absolutely sick to bloody death of not having WiFi, WiFi speeds dropping so low I can’t even use my safari on my phone. It’s a joke. 
Tried every option on the App, rang for support, he told us there was an issue in our area. Explained this has been ongoing for 6 months so the 48 hours problem they are having is not the issue. He couldn’t have cared less. 
working as a social worker, attending meetings is of key importance to my job, I have been kicked out of more meetings in the last three weeks then I can count on two hands- scary when you are getting kicked out of child protection meetings due to lack of internet.
wish we had never changed provider as we had none of these issues with PLUSNET. Tried to find out when our contract was due to end- they refused to tell us. Tried to find out how we can leave- refused to tell us. Not really sure where to go from here and sick to death of the lack of customer support from virgin 

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent speed or no internet

Hi @Ledwards51658 thanks for posting.

I am really sorry that you're having issues with your connection and speeds.  I have had a look at your service from here and I feel we need to send a technician to attend your property.  Would you accept a visit or are your house shielding at this time?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Ledwards51658
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

• Hello Lee,  could we organise for someone to come out to visit the house please as this issue is continuing. 

• many thanks 
0 Kudos
Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for getting back to us @Ledwards51658.

In this case, I have sent you private message in regards to this. Please look out for the purple envelope on the top right hand corner and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos