cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Speed Connection And Slow Upload Speeds Postcode WF8 Area 14

technoant
Joining in

Since 26th July still continuing slow download speeds and slow upload speeds on the 1gig fibre package, however, still continue to receive lies and misinformation from VM customer services who don`t know what's going on, firstly told its affecting 25 percent of customers and now told its a widespread UK national issue affecting VM customers.

Anyone else experiencing these issues in the WF8 area

VM Issue 1.jpgSays no issues but there still are issues and VM will not send out an engineer to check my connectionSays no issues but there still are issues and VM will not send out an engineer to check my connectionWas sent out an email, VM says its an error?Was sent out an email, VM says its an error?

2 REPLIES 2

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Two places to check

1) Try the “check service,”Area status webpage" (link at top right of this forum)

2) Then also try the “free & automated” Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas) as that usually only covers faults affecting 1000’s of customers) so phone may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers - or just you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello technoant.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.
Sorry to hear you are having an issue with connection.

The Engineers Appointment you posted looks like an appointment where we monitor the Network. 

Sorry if this was sent as a normal message.
Id like to take a look into the service and connection for you.
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L