cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Signal Issues

DragonAttack
On our wavelength

Having issues with poor broadband for several weeks. Ran the tests on Friday and was advised " Intermittent Signal Issue" check back in 24 hours. Checked back and still getting a message saying looking into the issue. I have rebooted the router and checked all connections. Is it possible to book an engineer as I work from home and this is impacting? Many thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Client62
Hero

Use the automated number 0800 561 0061 to see if there is a known fault in your locality.
Booking an engineer will not be possible until known network faults are resolved.

DragonAttack
On our wavelength

Thanks for replying. I've called this number and no faults in my area

Hi @DragonAttack,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're facing some broadband connection issues recently. I've just checked over things on our systems and I'm unable to detect any faults currently that would explain this. How are things for you today? Any better?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

DragonAttack
On our wavelength

Hi Thanks for replying Still very slow at my end. Any help appreciated

DragonAttack
On our wavelength

Hi Think I have sorted this . an issue with an extension.

Thanks for the update @DragonAttack.

Can you please confirm if this is now resolved, or if any issues have re-emerged?

No outages appear to be present and the hub does also appear to be in spec.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

All resolved thanks for the help