Menu
Andybourke83
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Incredibly low Internet speeds

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am experiencing crazily low Internet speeds over the last few months. 

We are on M350 fibre Internet as part of our full house bundle but are struggling to get 20Mb download speeds and 10Mb upload nevermind the speeds we are promised as part of our package. 

I have reset the router a number of times and it does sometimes see a small improvement but then the latency kicks in again.

Please could you advise what can be done to fix our Internet speeds to a speed closer to what we are paying for. 

I would also like to know what happened to the wireless boosters we were promised ages ago. 

Many thanks in advance. 

Kind regards 

Andrew 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Incredibly low Internet speeds

What speeds do you get when wired direct to the hub?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Andybourke83
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Screenshot_20200429_152859_org.speedspot.speedanalytics.jpg

We cannot connect directly to the hub with ethernet. We only have wireless connection from the hub for internet. TV is connected via cable. 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately WiFi isn’t a way to accurately measure speeds. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos