cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've earned a new badge ! Really.

spudhead
Tuning in

Just wondering when I can give Sir Richard his new years honors badge for corporate day light robbery.   Congratulations VM it's January 2022 and your still providing the same duff broadband service for over two decades now.  Must say, hats off to you on how you've managed to dodge a price fixing scandal after all these years.    Send my regards to your very wealthy corporate sponsors & share holders please.        PS Broadband speed ! just love paying £42 per month for dial up speeds. 

3 REPLIES 3

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Richard Branson has nothing to do with VM whatsoever. They are owned by Liberty Global who pay RB a fee just to use the name.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

@spudhead  just love paying £42 per month for dial up speeds. 

I'm sure VM are pleased to hear of another customer who's lovin' it.  For the rest of us here, we're more than happy if you just want to vent off.  Alternative options open to you include taking your business to an Openreach supplier if you want, or a mobile router and data only SIM.  Or you could elaborate on the speed issue and we'll try and help you get that sorted out.

VM's customer service is very poor, but the vast majority of customers get their full contracted speed day in, day out.  Are you willing to invest a little effort to identify what's resulting in your poor speeds?

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @spudhead, we're sorry to hear of the poor speeds you've been experiencing on our service.

If you're willing to give us some of your time to discuss and expand upon your post, our helpful Forum members, such as @Andrew-G and @jbrennand, along with people like myself, who work for Virgin Media, as part of the Forum Team, would be happy to assist you further

Kindest regards,

David_Bn