Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I pay for 500mb and get 10mb

I’ve tried everything and internet is still awful. This is t a wired connection but it still shouldn’t be this bad considering what I pay for

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I pay for 500mb and get 10mb

Hi I’m Chris a Virgin media Tech

Could you please private message me your account number as well as address or your VM landline number. You can access my private messaging by hovering over my name. I can then run some diagnostics on your equipment and see further into your issue.

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.                                                                                                         

If you would like to learn more about receiving £50 of your bill please private message me.

Kind Regards

Chris VMTech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

I am experiencing the same and its a real problem as I work from home. I appreciate COVID is having an impact not to this extent and neighbours who are using other providers, specifically Sky and Eir are getting a far improved service with comparable use.

Is this something you can review please?

Thanks

Graham

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On my latest tests my downloads speed has varied between 0.6 and 2.9Mbps.....

0 Kudos