Menu
cheekymanuk
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I have had the Oomph package for quite some time, but I am only getting speeds of 150mb and not 500mb

I have mentioned this to virgin via phone calls who did something but nothing happened.

They sent out an engineer who ended up pulling out some cables from the Powerplug (connected up to TV) for no reason!!

The area manager called me once I complained online and gave me some gibberish about it not mattering.

This has happened since the start - what can be done to put this right?

I have used speedtest.net for all testing & testing straight from computer to router.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Scott_B
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have had the Oomph package for quite some time, but I am only getting speeds of 150mb and not 500mb

Hi.
Send me a pm with postcode, account number and area code if you know this and I will look into it for you.
To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Thanks Scott

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 92082 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos