Menu
joejoewalters
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3 Configuration Not Showing M200 Upgrade after 24 Hours

Hub 3 ... Got rid of phone etc. That was all disconnected fine but my M200 update from M100 is not active and the configuration in my Hub 3 page is not showing the upstream and downstream changes expected ... Have reset to factory 3 times and standard reset twice .. Still no luck after 24 hours .. See below ... 

General Configuration

Network access
Allowed
Maximum Number of CPEs
Baseline Privacy
Enabled
DOCSIS Mode
Docsis30
Config file
ca69834ncxv9873254k;fg87d

Primary Downstream Service Flow

SFID25776
Max Traffic Rate117000047
Max Traffic Burst42600
Min Traffic Rate0

Primary Upstream Service Flow

SFID25775
Max Traffic Rate10500047
Max Traffic Burst16320
Min Traffic Rate0
Max Concatenated Burst16320
Scheduling TypeBestEffort
0 Kudos
conman33158
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3 Configuration Not Showing M200 Upgrade after 24 Hours

Best to ring Virgin on or just after 8am on 0345 454 1111 or alternatively you can wait here for a Virgin staff member to pick it up, but unfortunately this will typically be between 5-10 days, sometimes sooner, sometimes later depending on how busy they are. If you decide to call it in it will run through a few automated options and after that ring back again and it should recognise that you have rang previously and then put you in the queue for a Virgin representative 🙂

***********************************************************************************************************************************
Super Hub 4.0 (modem mode) - Gig1 Fibre FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - conman33158
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Joejoewalters,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your speeds looked into, I am sorry you're having some trouble with your services. 

A change in speeds can take up to 24 hours to process and reflect on your home network, can you let me know how things are today please?

I've already taken the time to look at your services and can see the change has been registered correctly. 

Let me know,

Thanks,

Megan_L

joejoewalters
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Megan,

Seems to have caught up just now (See below). I did check this morning and the config was still the old one, so seems to have been nearer to 50 hours but either way the configuration of the hub seems to now have been updated with the new limits. Thanks for your response!

Joe

-------

216.0 Mbps download

19.7 Mbps upload

Latency: 5 ms
Server: London
0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi @joejoewalters,

Thank you for getting back to us about this issue!

I'm glad to hear that your speeds have now caught up and are running smoothly. 🙂

Please give us a shout if you have any issues or need our help with anything.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos