Menu
sukhzd7890
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hub 3.0

Is there a way to upgrade to the Hub 3.0/ 4.0 without calling in - I cannot seem to get any communication via the website as it keeps showing the "Oops" message and am not getting anything via the text message service when calling in.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Hub 3.0

The only real way is to upgrade your broadband to the 1 Gig package.

If there is a problem with your Hub 3 you need to tell them what the problem is (with evidence) and they will decide what to do at that point.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Hub 3.0

If you have an old Superhub - then the "free" upgrade scheme/link is the place to start - as you have been "oopsed" you either have to call it in where there is a 50:50 chance they just do it or say you have to pay and it will start a new contract. You dont and it doesnt.

A VM person will get to this thread in a few days and offer to sort it out for you - although they may ask why you want it and what's wrong with the one you have

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos